Truck Hire

Are you moving house and a removalist is a bit beyond the budget? We have the solution to suit your house moving needs. Want to rent a moving truck but don’t have a truck license? That’s OK, our rental trucks only require a car license.

We have manual transmission furniture trucks, with tail gate loaders. We also have automatic transmission trucks with loading ramps.

Do you have heavy fridges and washing machines to move? What if it rains? Why hire a trailer and hope your car can tow it?

Our moving trucks can all be driven with a standard car licence.

We maintain and service all of our vehicles so that they are kept in top condition to give you peace of mind, ensuring reliability and safety for our customers. Available for short or long term hire, ask us about our competitive rates.

Call us today for a friendly quote: 0438 692 582

Or email us instead.

Warragul Hire & Drive Group Pty Ltd can help with all your hire and drive needs.  We are a locally owned family business. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff are ready to get you driving to your next event.

We have a range of options to help you get shifted into your new house, whether it be a trailer or small truck, talk to us about how we can help.

Our range of buses works out to be a cost effective way to get your group to your next function. We also have a 57 seat coach for charter!

We are fully insured and licensed and our business is registered with Transport Safety Victoria.

Our vehicles can only be used within Victoria, no interstate travel.

  • Staff Parties
  • Golf Trips
  • Work Functions
  • Weddings
  • Hens & Bucks Nights
  • Bus Rental
  • Van Rental
  • Furniture Removal Trailers
  • Truck Rental
  • Furniture Trailers